Please select the relevant application form from the list below.

Planning and Building Control

Submit planning applicationsSubmit an Application
Submit a building control applicationOnline Building Control Application


Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax SupportHousing Benefit and Council Tax Support


Apply for an e-permit at Castle LeisureCastle parking
Apply for a parking permit / season ticketParking season tickets

Rubbish, Recycling and Garden Waste

Make a Bulky Waste Collection requestBulky waste collection request
Apply for a garden waste binGarden Waste Application Form
New Street litter / dog bin requestRequest new dog / litter bin


Temporary Event Notices 
New Premises Licence 
New Club Premises Certificate 
Variation of a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate 
Minor Variation of a Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate 
Vary Designated Premises Supervisor 
Change of Premises Name or Club Name 
Change of Name of Premises Licence Holder 
Annual fee payments for Premises Licences or Club Premises Certificates 
New Personal Licence and Change of Name/Address for a Personal Licence Holder 
Small Society Lottery registration 
Gaming Machine notification for an alcohol licensed premises
Licencing Online


Make a Freedom of Information requestFreedom of Information
Suggest an Overview and Scrutiny ReviewSuggest a Review


Apply to get your event into our What's On guideWhat's On - Get Your Event Listed