Licences & Permits issued

Licences and permits issued by South Holland District Council

Please contact us if you would like to apply for a Premises Licence.

We offer a pre-application and application advice service to support your licensing application.  The aim is to help you to mitigate any problems which may arise during the application process. For further details please fill in the Icon for pdf Pre-application Advice Request Form [1.08MB].

We issue permits for:

Please contact us for information on Temporary Use Notices and issue Provisional Statements.