Communal Housing

We have several Communal Housing Schemes as well as Community Centres located throughout the district. As a tenant of a council property you have a range of rights and responsibilities. These are set out in your tenancy agreement. This tenancy agreement is a legal contract which explains the services you can expect from the council and your obligations.

If you are tenant within one of our Community Housing Schemes then you can use the form below to report a general repair that needs carrying out.  The form can also be used if you notice a repair that needs carrying out on one of our Community Centres.

If you are a tenant of a council property that is not part of Community Housing then please do not use the form below; instead you should contact our offices on 01775 761161 and report the repair accordingly - for more information on this please see our Housing Repairs page

Communal Repairs Form