Changes in Your Circumstances

What do you need to tell us about?

* Money you receive - changes in income such as wages, tax credits, pensions, other benefit payments or child maintenance;

* Bank accounts, savings and investments - changes to banks accounts, savings and investments and the amount of money in these.;

* The people who live with you - changes to the people who live with you or the income of those who live with you;

* If you move or your rent changes - changes in your address, the rent you pay or the services you are charged for;

This is not a full list. If you're not sure, tell us about the change and we will let you know if it affects the money you receive.

When do you need to tell us?

You must tell us straightaway about any changes. If you delay in telling us about your changes

* You may be overpaid and will have to pay the money back

* We may not pay you the extra money you would normally receive

* You could face criminal charges

How do you tell us?

Changes can be reported in the following ways

* In writing to the benefits office - Housing Benefit Section, Priory Road, Spalding PE11 2XE

* By e-mail -

* By completing and returning a  Icon for pdf Change In Circumstances Form [123.49KB]or  a Icon for pdf Change of Address Form [125.8KB].